Thursday, June 29, 2006

Carmela: During last night's meet, I saw a kid eat two cheese burgers and four twizzlers 15 minutes before his race and he still won by half a length. I was told that children should consume only lightly buttered pasta and drink only purified spring water in preparation for racing. What does my observation of last night's gluttonous consumption prove?

Answerman: It proves that a really fast kid can eat two cheese burgers and 4 twizzlers and still win against kid's who are slower. It is a sad fact of life.

Ken: This is the third swim meet I've seen and I still don't understand everything that is happening and I am a lawyer. What does this prove?

Answerman: It proves that you should volunteer for a wide variety of swim team jobs. This will aid in your development and understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home